Address:Room 3316, Building A, Zhongnan City, Nantong, Jiangsu, China
Contact person: Miss ROLA
Mobile phone: +8613962978137
The ministry of ecological environment launched the "" clairvoyant project" "in 2017 and conducted a pilot. "
The so-called "clairvoyance plan" refers to the use of satellite remote sensing technology to carry out hot spot grid monitoring, find out areas with high concentration of PM2.5 and industrial enterprises, especially those with "scattered and dirty" enterprises gathering, give priority to supervision and improve law enforcement.
Hot grid can lock most of the PM2.5 emissions into smaller areas. Through the key supervision of hot grid, a batch of outstanding environmental problems can be found and solved in a timely manner and the PM2.5 concentration can be significantly reduced.
Through regular evaluation and dynamic adjustment of the hot spot grid list, the supervision of the areas with relatively heavy PM2.5 pollution is always maintained, so as to gradually promote the improvement of air quality in the whole region.
- The Use Of Wire Rope
- 8 Types Of Steel Wire Rope Sling
- Steel Wire Rope Wear Inspection
- Steel Wire Ropes Wire Ropes The Dif...
- Specification For Steel Wire Rope A...
- Steel Wire Rope Diameter Check
- Electric Wire Rope Hoist In Use Of ...
- What Are The Suppression Of Steel W...
- Steel Wire Rope Sling And The Quali...
- Quality Requirements For Compressio...
- Tariffs To Take Toll On US Homebuyers
- Some Thoughts On The Rise In Steel ...