Address:Room 3316, Building A, Zhongnan City, Nantong, Jiangsu, China
Contact person: Miss ROLA
Mobile phone: +8613962978137
Common type of stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope damage
1. Stainless steel rope wear:
Stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope wear is a common phenomenon. Selection of the correct structure of the stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope to ensure that wear and tear is only a minor factor in damage, lubrication to help reduce wear and tear.
2. Stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope broken wire:
Broken wire is a common phenomenon at the end of the life of stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope, caused by bending fatigue and wear. Local broken wire may indicate a mechanical defect in the equipment, the correct lubrication will improve the fatigue performance of stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope.
3. Stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope deformation:
Often the result of mechanical damage, if serious, will greatly affect the length of the rope. Rust Description Lack of proper lubrication leading to corrosion. In some cases, the outer surface of the wire will appear obvious point rust marks, and ultimately there will be broken wire.
4. Stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope internal corrosion:
Appear in the lack of lubrication or the way is not correct. The reduction in pulp often causes the observer to speculate on this point, only through the calipers or the correct use of rivets to open the Elevator Steel Wire Rope for internal inspection to confirm the judge.
5. Stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope multi-layer winding:
In the reel on the multi-layer rope will lead to serious deformation of the lower Elevator Steel Wire Rope.
6. stainless steel wire bad winding:
Due to excessive inclination angle or winding caused by too loose) will lead to mechanical damage, the performance of severe extrusion, the operation may lead to sudden load.
a. Stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope rounds too small:
Will lead to permanent deformation of the Elevator Steel Wire Rope and will inevitably lead to premature wire.
b. stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope slot too large:
Rope sheave more than 15% of the nominal diameter, will lead to lack of sufficient support Elevator Steel Wire Rope, causing flattened and premature broken wire.
c. stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope groove is too small:
Will squeeze the Elevator Steel Wire Rope, so that deformation, often there are two obvious wear marks and the corresponding broken wire.
d. stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope compensation rope round:
May cause broken wire, which is the result of fatigue.
e. stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope angle is too large:
Will cause friction between the stainless steel Elevator Steel Wire Rope and cause serious wear and tear. Damage to the Elevator Steel Wire Rope at the end point may be shown in the broken wire.
7. Outer and inner wire broken wire - is into the sleeve part of the typical manifestation of overhead rope fatigue, the lack of appropriate internal lubrication will produce furniture problems.
8. In the sleeve neck of the broken and broken wire - the use of such damage is mainly caused by fatigue.
9. Case Removal Example - Probable cause is that the stainless steel wire mesh does not conform to the relevant standard, the technical error when connecting the sleeve, and the use of overload.
- The Use Of Wire Rope
- 8 Types Of Steel Wire Rope Sling
- Steel Wire Rope Wear Inspection
- Steel Wire Ropes Wire Ropes The Dif...
- Specification For Steel Wire Rope A...
- Steel Wire Rope Diameter Check
- Electric Wire Rope Hoist In Use Of ...
- What Are The Suppression Of Steel W...
- Steel Wire Rope Sling And The Quali...
- Quality Requirements For Compressio...
- What Are The Factors That Affect Th...
- Use Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Buck...
- Crane Wire Ropes For Hoisting And L...
- Nantong Far East Steel Wire Rope St...
- Galvanized Steel Wire Rope Can Be U...
- Elevator Steel Wire Rope Working Pr...
- Ungalvanized 35W*7 Steel Wire Rope ...
- China's Steel Prices Are Rising
- China Makes Big Strides In Major Re...
- MPI: Global And Domestic Steel Dema...